Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Collaboration of Things That Make Me Happy

This is a list of some of the things that make me smile, laugh, or just feel happy..

Spending time with my family, hanging out with my friends, meeting new people, completing an academic challenge, completing a challenge in general, running, tea, new shoes, working with young people, sunshine, cuddling with kittens, singing off key, warm showers, reading my bible, watching a child's eyes light up when they accomplish or discover something, necklaces, blue eyes, seeing someone smile, Reese's cups, good hair days, creating something unique, being at church, taking pictures, fruit snacks, people getting engaged, editing videos, drawing, hugs, chewing gum, anything completely random or off the wall, Chinese food, listening to someone I care about laugh, listening to anyone laugh, babies, water, being warm, pay day, freshly painted nails, bible studies, washing my face, watching movies, snow, being different, candy, getting a good grade on a test, road trips, playing soccer, getting letters, surprises, being the only one in the house that is awake, Starbucks, successfully walking up a flight of stairs without falling, hiccups, encouraging bible verses, Sharpies, hugging clothes after they get out of the dryer, BCM, finding money in my pocket that I forgot about, reading, silly string fights, new music, the Christmas season, looking at the stars, good memories, bright colors, internet access, flying in an airplane, serving people, serving God, talking online, art, when people visit me at work, picnics in the park, comfortable jeans, technology, writing, macaroni and cheese, going out to eat, new clothes, sleeping, outrageously hilarious dreams, smiling.

Basically, I could go on and on and on and on and on.. but I am choosing not to because I am sure you have better things to do then read about some things that make me happy. Ultimately though, my joy comes from the Lord. He has truly blessed me. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment