Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Undeserved Love

Humbled. Once again I am reminded of the brutal and morbid death You died. For me. For all that I have done. Every single sin I have committed or will commit in my lifetime was wrapped up in that pain.
You are.. the Spotless Lamb. The Holy Son of God. You have never cursed, lusted, lied, judged, kept a grudge, or even thought bad thoughts. And here I am. A worthless piece of junk. Or am I?
What did You see in me? When You were being torn to shreds, did You see my life? You knew I would mess up. You knew I would sin. Even after repenting and accepting Your forgiveness, I still blatantly go out and sin against You. You died for a worthless creature. I don't even love You like I should.
But You LOVE me. Even though I swung that whip. Even though I hammered that nail into Your wrist. How could You? It is like using a spotless new rag to wipe up a dirty mess. But in that process, You made me clean; You made me new.

Here I am. A sinner. A slanderer.
You are my Savior.

You are too good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment